Corporate Senior Real Estate Manager (m/w) in Ingelheim am Rhein
Job Description - Corporate Senior Real Estate Manager (182763) Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities. Corporate Senior Real Estate Manager-182763 As Corporate Senior Real Estate Manager you take over responsibility for a variety of different Real Estate projects and ensure their successful completion. You steer and govern the major Real Estate projects of Boehringer Ingelheim and implement Real Estate strategies to ensure the success and growing of on a global base. Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role, you are the key contact person for all major real estate projects with the goal to minimize risks and optimize financial transactions.
- With your expert know-how, you and your on-site colleagues support real estate projects by negotiating lease and/or purchase agreements worldwide.
- You develop and implement strategies and business cases on real estate projects, considering corporate and local aspects as basis for your decision making process.
- The coordination with stakeholders, businesses and functions as well as the adherence to our internal approval processes is a task you are well suited for.
- Based on your comprehensive project management skills and your knowledge of agile workplace concept, you contribute to implementation of office projects.
- When it comes to real estate due diligences at M&A projects or global real estate evaluations, you are the subject matter expert.
- Additionally you maintain good relationships with the international real estate consulting network.
- Masters or Diploma degree in Real Estate Management, Economics or Civil Engineering
- Demonstrated technical, economical and legal experiences of several years at international real estate projects, further international experience in project management would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Real Estate market mechanisms (especially Corporate Real Estate, leasing, investment and asset management) ,
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint software
- Good networking with globally acting real estate consultants
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and communication skills
- Travel time of about 10%-20%
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion which benefit our employees, patients and communities. We look forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact Recruiting Services:
Mrs. Julia Wolf, Tel: +49 (0) 06132 - 77 98317
Not exactly the position you are looking for? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.
Job - Legal Primary Location - Europe-DE-Rhineland-Palatinate-Ingelheim Organization - DE-Boehringer Ingelheim Corporate Center GmbH (Germany) Schedule - Full-time