Unser Unternehmen(Associate) Smart Solution Manager (m/f/d) The position is based in Berlin
We are a fast-growing smart real estate company, changing the world for the better.
Joining EDGE means joining a high-energy team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists and computer scientists. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
As a Smart Solutions Manager Germany you are part of the Smart Solution Excellence Team. The main responsibility of the Smart Solution Excellence Team is the definition of our future smart products based on research and development, acting as implementation manager of the smart solutions during project implementations. The Smart Solution Excellence Team is the owner of the “Smart Solution Package”. The Smart Solution Package is a state-of-the-art IoT platform and building automation solution. It is realized in collaboration with key suppliers to deliver smart solutions to our clients and users worldwide. The Smart Solution Package will grow over time to a more standardized design of the complete Mechanical and Electrical installation setup within EDGE projects.
As Smart Solutions Manager, you ensure a successful implementation and commissioning of the “Smart Solution Package” in the EDGE projects. Being based in Berlin you will work very close with your team which is based in our headquarter in Amsterdam. You will also be collaborating with our Product Excellence Team, Lean Design Team and Development Managers based in Europe and USA for project implementations.
All in all as a Smart Solutions Manager you and your high-performance team are key members, shaping the future of the company as you make sure we never stop implementing the smartest most recent market trends in our product.
- Manage the delivery of the Smart Solution Package to multiple complex projects in various stages across different countries, to ensure timely and superior completion of all deliverables.
- Support the Smart Package Company operations team to ensure the smart solutions work and are maintained in accordance with specifications.
- Manage and oversee the project contracts with our Smart Solution Package partners and the Smart Package Company to cover risks back-to-back.
- Set and review the budgets and manage the planning process for the Smart Solution Package delivery.
- Challenge the pricing and solutions offered by our smart solution suppliers.
- Form effective working relationships and networks with smart suppliers and service providers.
- Work with other EDGE teams to help support EDGE’s growth. More specific:
- As part of the Head Quarter Smart Solutions Team you will support the design teams of different EDGE projects in the specification of the Smart Solution Package in different countries (to start with Germany and were possible within UK, NL, etc.).
- Be responsible for the German translation of the Smart Solution Package
- In collaboration with the other members of the Smart Solutions Team working on the definition of the Smart Solution Package and help with the further continuous development of EDGE Smart Solutions. Further developments will also be related to complete a standardized Mechanical and Electrical design setup of EDGE projects worldwide.
- Bachelor or master degree in engineering/technology
- Several years of experience in offices for building services or companies that develop building services solutions
- Interest and experience with smart technology
- Sustainability driven
- Commitment to change and flexibility
- Fluent in English and German
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position? Then contact or send your CV, motivation letter and references to Lynn Podstawski (Senior P&O Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org