We find a roof over everyone's head - from offices to laboratories to industrial sites, we look after our sites worldwide in the Global Real Estate department. We are responsible for BASF's real estate management and ensure optimal use of the portfolio with our real estate services. International and national real estate initiatives as well as the purchase and sale of real estate are part of our work.
(Senior) Associate Global Real Estate Projects (m/f/d)
REFERENCE CODE: EN59184699_ONLE_1
WORKING AREA: General Management
Become part of our new team that offers excellent services in the field of real estate management. In our global real estate project team, we take care of the end-to-end process of national and international real estate transactions (acquisition, disposal, letting, leasing), including valuation and negotiation of contracts, for any type of commercial real estate.
- You will coordinate and actively participate in real estate projects and be in close contact with external service providers.
- Rendering professional and proactive support for all BASF sites in any real estate aspects, including data maintenance and timely reporting will be part of your work.
- You will collaborate in the development, coordination and execution of corporate real estate strategies and create standards and benchmarks, including state-of-the-art office workplace concepts.
- Depending on your experience level, you will support or independently perform financial analyses, real estate assessments in order to prepare a high-quality decision basis to the management.
- Within M&A projects of BASF's business units, you will support or be responsible for real estate related due diligences, carve-outs or integration matters.
Whether entry level or expert - we are looking for colleagues with different levels of experience in real estate.
- studies or vocational training, ideally in Real Estate Management or comparable
- first or several years of experiences in a related field
- ideally a good understanding of and interest for legal and commercial real estate matters
- first or indepth knowledge in project management; project leadership skills are a plus
- high customer focus, strong teamplayer and analytical mindset
- fluent in German and English, ideally with good presentation skills as well as willingness to travel
- This position may be part-time or full-time, permanent or temporary.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals. First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Jessica Kahn, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58429
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Together we can accomplish everything. Through the power of connected minds.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.basf.com/jobs.
We are happy to answer your questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel 00800 33 0000 33