Unser UnternehmenPATRIZIA AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 35 years. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and sale of residential and commercial real estate through its own licensed investment platforms. As a global partner for pan European real estate investment, PATRIZIA operates as a respected business partner of large institutional investors and retail investors in all major European countries. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 40 billion of real estate assets, primarily as an investment manager for insurance companies, pension fund institutions, sovereign funds, savings and cooperative banks and as co investor.
Would you like to be in the midst of the strategic development on a European scale?
Influence the collaboration and organisational setup across borders through your work?
PATRIZIA IS SEEKING A TEAM MEMBER (M/F/D) TO SUPPORT OUR EUROPEAN HEAD OF ASSET MANAGEMENT IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE REAL ESTATE ASSET MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT IN AUGSBURG OR LONDON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
STRENGTHEN A HIGHLY MOTIVATED TEAM AS ANALYST (M/F/D)
- Involvement in the strategic development of the Real Estate Asset Management department on a European level
- Take lead on relevant departmental evaluations and analyses (cross border and cross functional) for the strategic development of the Real Estate Asset Management function
- Support of budget planning, forecast and calculation of department relevant KPIs on European level
- Preparation of presentations and decision papers
- Support and participation in departmental and company wide projects where European Head of Asset Management is involved
- Ad hoc tasks for European Head of Asset Management
- Successfully completed degree in real estate management or economics. Experience in the real estate industry is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills combined with a commercial understanding of business
- High motivation level as well as work ethics and with a structured work method and mindset
- Team player and ability to work across different functions and geographies
- Willingness to travel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English language as a minimum)
We look forward to receiving your detailed resumé, including your salary expectations and earliest availability.
Please use our PATRIZIA online job portal for your application.
For further information or any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We live teamwork. We create opportunities. We foster stability.
Our work is firmly based on three core values: Increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.
PATRIZIA | Human Resources
Fuggerstraße 26 | 86150 Augsburg | +49 821 50910
497 | www.patrizia.ag
+49 821 50910-497