PATRIZIA AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 35 years. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and sale of residential and commercial real estate through its own licensed investment platforms. As a global partner for pan-European real estate investment, PATRIZIA operates as a respected business partner of large institutional investors and retail investors in all major European countries. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 40 billion of real estate assets, primarily as an investment manager for insurance companies, pension fund institutions, sovereign funds, savings and cooperative banks and as co-investor.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR FUND MANAGEMENT (M/F/D) FOR OUR TEAM OF THE PATRIZIA IMMOBILIEN KVG MBH - FUND MANAGEMENT DIVISION - IN HAMBURG AS SOON AS
- Independent management of one or more special Real Estate Funds with Logistic Assets
- Preparation of fund planning and strategic Portfolio Management
- Return, risk and value-oriented management of funds in coordination with other departments and external service providers
- Management and coordination of inquiries from investors, risk management, accounting as well as questions regarding tax and legal issues
- Management and evaluation of real estate investments as well as asset management strategies
- Active role in strategic financial- and liquidity management
- Preparation and participation in investor meetings
- Quality control of fund reporting
- Master’s degree in economics, architecture, civil engineering or real estate economics
- Several years of professional experience Fund Management, ideally with KVG in the Real Estate business
- Experience within the field of logistics desirable
- Customer-oriented, confident and committed appearance
- Ability to work independently and self-responsible as well as under pressure
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Professional handling of common MS-Office applications
- Very good English language skills
We look forward to receiving your detailed résumé, including your salary expectations and earliest availability. For further informations or any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We live teamwork. We create opportunities. We foster stability.
Our work is firmly based on three core values: increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.
PATRIZIA Immobilien KVG mbH | Human Resources
Burchardstraße 14 | 20095 Hamburg | +49 40 284067 512 | www.patrizia.ag