Unser UnternehmenPATRIZIA AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 35 years. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and sale of residential and commercial real estate through its own licensed investment platforms. As a global partner for pan European real estate investment, PATRIZIA operates as a respected business partner of large institutional investors and retail investors in all major European countries. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 40 billion of real estate assets, primarily as an investment manager for insurance companies, pension fund institutions,
sovereign funds, savings and cooperative banks and as co investor.
Would you like to be in the midst of the strategic development on a European scale?
Influence the collaboration and organisational setup across borders through your work?
PATRIZIA IS SEEKING A TEAM MEMBER (M/F/D) TO SUPPORT OUR EUROPEAN HEAD OF ASSET MANAGEMENT IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE REAL ESTATE ASSET MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT IN AUGSBURG OR LONDON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
TAP INTO THE CHANCE TO DEVELOP PERSONALLY AS BUSINESS MANAGER (M/F/D)
- Involvement in the strategic development of the Real Estate Asset Management department on a European level
- Act as central support function/office for all inquiries relating to the European Asset Management function and leadership
- Internal communication: departmental newsletter,
- videos, presentations, writing articles
- Coordination of and participation in meetings/calls with the European departmental leadership and Asset Managers
- HR topics in the area of Real Estate Asset Management i.e. internal training programs,
- career planning for departmental employees in
- consultation with the central HR department
- Preparation of presentations and decision papers
- Support in projects where European Head of Asset Management is involved
- Relevant degree in and experience from either economics, real estate, business administration or similar business administration position
- Good intercultural intuition combined with a willingness to travel
- High motivation level as well as work ethics and a team player mindset
- Exceptionel organisational skills combined with entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English language as a minimum)
We look forward to receiving your detailed resumé, including your salary expectations and earliest availability.
Please use our PATRIZIA online job portal for your application.
For further information or any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We live teamwork. We create opportunities. We foster stability.
Our work is firmly based on three core values: Increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.
PATRIZIA | Human Resources
26 | 86150 Augsburg | +49 821 50910 497 | www.patrizia.ag
+49 821 50910-497