HR Group is one of the largest and fastest growing hotel operating companies in Germany. Their hotel portfolio is broadly diversified, from business hotels near fairs and airports, to centrally located city hotels or to hotels and resorts in leading leisure destinations. It includes a portfolio of 30 hotels in Germany and The Netherlands, a mineral spring, two beverage delivery companies and several online shops, as well as service in IT and Real Estate. We are fast-growing and would like you to come join our team. Innovative, excellent Market knowledge, as well a mutual respect and trust are central characteristics of our success.
Our motto is: Every single person should get the opportunity to develop their potential, and contribute in this way to a mutual success.
Are you interested in personal development and career perspective with multiple options? Then apply now!
Director of Asset Management (m/w/d)
Place of work: Head Office Berlin
StellenbeschreibungEssential Job Functions:
- Analyze data and create high-level presentations for executive team and board of directors.
- Assist in developing successful strategies and decisions relative to occupancies, ADR's, RevPAR's, daily expenses, etc.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all factors affecting markets, including demographics and changes in supply and demand.
- Interact with hotel management in a proactive manner in developing revenue management and sales and marketing strategies, while creating cost containment programs to preserve and grow market share and NOI.
- Participate in regular on-site property reviews, identify issues and areas of opportunities.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
- The Director of Asset Management has direct exposure with the executive management team and has various possibilities to interact with other brands, brokerage firms and investment banks.
- Overnight travel may be required.
- Qualified cadidate must be able to analyze STR Reports, P&L's, balance Sheets and cash flow Statements.
- Thorough knowledge of the hotel industry as well as return on investment principles, hopitality and real estate finance is highly desirable.
- A Bachelor's degree a must, graduate degree preferred.
- Experience with statistical analysis and computer modeling skills.
- Possess superior communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is critical.
What you can expect from us:
Development – We are very interested in a long-term cooperation. That's why we offer you space to develop with us. Personal responsibility, challenging projects and regular feedback sessions provide the right foundation.
Team Spirit – A pleasant work atmosphere and close team work are essential for happy employees. Therefore we regularly have team events such as breakfasts, lunches and seasonal celebrations.
Work-Life-Balance – We know what matters in the stressful 21st century: Work-life balance! That's why in addition to our flexible working time models our employees also receive a dynamic scale of holidays (starting with 27 vacation days plus 24.12. and 31.12.) so that you can unwind, benefit from various employee rates and continue to enjoy to further the development of the HR Group.
Employee rate – We love to travel and we would like to share this passion with our team. Hence our employees benefit from a special rate in our hotels.
And there are many more benefits…
Did we spark your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your significant application with an indication of your desired salary and possible start date.
HRG Hotels GmbH
Contact: Mr. Tobias Horn / Florian Heidtmann I Human Resources Management