LaSalle Investment Management Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
Stellenangebot vom 17.09.2021
Mobiles Arbeiten / Homeoffice möglich
Vorstellung per Videokonferenz möglich
Company: LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”)
Job Title: Fund Analyst
Department: Fund Management
LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”) is a global real estate investment manager with more than $70 billion of private and public real estate assets under management and over 900 employees in 15 countries worldwide. Our diverse investor base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth investors from across the globe. LaSalle sponsors private separate accounts, private open and closedend commingled funds, and public real estate securities programs. As a wholly owned but independent subsidiary of JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated), LaSalle is part of one of the biggest and leading professional services companies specializing in real estate. JLL stands for growth orientation, operational excellence, financial strength,
premium brand, collaborative culture and high ethical standards, all to which LaSalle draws from. Being part of this network gives LaSalle unique access to market opportunities and key industry leaders. LaSalle has the ambition, creativity and opportunity to be a global leader in technology-driven real estate investment management, and the successful candidate will have a key role in driving this transformation.
LaSalle offers specialised real estate services to meet changing client expectations and market conditions. With an established presence in, and an intimate knowledge of, local real estate and capital markets worldwide, LaSalle creates value for clients by addressing their local, regional and global needs as well as their broader business, strategic, operating and financial goals. LaSalle has innovative thought leadership and prides itself in a ‘client-first’ mentality, striving for exceptional client satisfaction through the highest level of services.
The fund management team is responsible for acting as a liaison for all other departments of
the business with regard to the Fund. As such the role is both internal and external facing. It involves closeteamwork with the Asset Management, Acquisition, Finance and Financing teams, as well as liaising with external service providers and the clients.
Role and Accountabilities:
The successful candidate will support the fund team in the day-to-day administration and management of our separate accounts. The mandate allows the successful candidate to gain experience in the management of a LaSalle KVG openended fund and a Service-KVG investment structure. The mandate is active with regard to investments and disinvestments and follows an opportunistic driven investment approach which covers a wide spectrum of investment strategies from core to value-add across Europe. Hence, the successful candidate will get insights especially in acquisitions, dispositions, refurbishments, developments with close collaboration with the investor.
The role is focused on the reporting & return analysis, i.e. modelling fund and asset returns and running scenario analysis in order to support internal and external clients. The candidate must have a profound understanding of financial modelling based on Excel and ideally Argus. This role will also involve significant interaction with Asset Management and Transactions as well as with other internal/external clients, such as advisors and valuers. Besides very good financial modelling skills, soft skills such as communication and team-fit are important.
The main tasks are:
- Support fund management team in strategic and operational tasks following the entire investment process, with a focus on the analytical part
- Work on cash flow models, both on existing asset/ portfolio level and transactions, in order to ensure investment performance for our clients
- Implementing and improving excel based IT tool for portfolio analysis and reporting
- Support fund management with investment strategy and performance analysis
- Support fund management in appraisal process and financial planning
- Oversight of asset management activities, such as budgeting and asset level strategic plans
- Ensure regular investor reporting and preparation for investor meeting materials
AnforderungsprofilRequired Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in business, economics or similarAffinity to financial matters and modeling
- Excellent Excel skills, good command of MS Office and ideally knowledge of Argus
- Passion for real estate and first professional experience in European real estate markets, preferably in Transaction or Fund Management
- Fluent in German and English. Additional European languages would be an advantage
- Team player with the ability to learn and adopt quickly
- Knowledge of relevant European property market and capital market practices
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a European team
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
To apply: https://jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/lasallecareers/job/Munich-DEU/Analyst--Fund-
LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community