PATRIZIA AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 35 years. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and disposal of residential and commercial real estate through its best-in-class local network in all key markets. As a global partner for pan-European real estate investment, PATRIZIA operates as a trusted and independent business partner of large institutional, (semi-)professional and private investors in all major European countries. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 44 billion of real estate and infrastructure assets, primarily as an investment manager for insurance companies, pension fund institutions, sovereign funds, savings and cooperative banks. PATRIZIA is committed to responsible investments and positive social impact. The PATRIZIA Children Foundation has helped over 200,000 children in need worldwide for over 20 years, giving them access to education and greater opportunities to lead better lives.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF ASSET MANAGEMENT INFORMATION EXCELLENCE AND INTELLIGENT SYSTEM SOLUTIONS IN AUGSBURG AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
The Head of AM-IE and AM-ISS is responsible for the pro-active management of the two teams across Europe in order to maximize their performance and contribution in the support of the Asset Management departments. The person in this role achieves business objectives by implementing and operating Asset Management, focusing on IT-based innovations to secure high data quality and efficient data collection. He or she ensures the observance of Asset Management (AM) and Property Management (PM) processes. The Head reports directly to the Head of AM Business Excellence.
- Independent data processing/analysis in SAP RE- FX/BISon XP and DMS with regard to data quality and processes
- Control and assurance of high-quality property master data in SAP RE-FX and data provision for internal reporting and evaluation questions
- Management and quality control of electronic document storage and processing of electronic invoice and approval workflows
- Harmonization and optimization of AM and PM processes
- Quality check of service charge budget coordination & recurring payments as well as settlement with the tenants
- Constantly improving the file delivery, to ensure high quality for any upcoming requirements from the AM or investors
- Onboarding of new acquisitions so they are available in PATRIZIA systems for planning and reporting purposes
- Setting up AM reports for daily use with the focus on harmonizing AM-reports all over Europe
- Leading the AM-IT-Expert-Network to ensure a fluent exchange of knowledge across the whole AM office all over Europe
- Creating continuous knowledge of the Dataflow within AM to minimize “translation” issues through the different interfaces and reports
- At least 10 years’ experience in the real estate management industry
- At least 5 years’ leadership experience with pan-european teams
- Master’s degree with specialisation in real estate economics and Real Estate Management; Real Estate Studies or comparable qualification
- Strong knowledge of Asset Management and Property Management as well as experience with Portfolio/Fund Management
- Exceptional people skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to parties involved (internal and external)
- Ability to solve problems; this includes to compromise beneficially
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal - knowledge of the German language is a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and knowledge of SAP
- Ability to effectively present information
- Willingness to travel
We look forward to receiving your detailed résumé, including your salary expectations and earliest availability. For further information or any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We live teamwork. We create opportunities. We foster stability.
Our work is firmly based on three core values: increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.
PATRIZIA Deutschland GmbH | Human Resources
Fuggerstraße 26 | 86150 Augsburg | +49 821 50910-497 | www.patrizia.ag