Our customer is a German company based in Hanover. Our listed customer employs around 244,000 people at over 400 locations in 61 countries.
We are looking for a manager (m/f/d) for Corporate Real Estate Management as soon as possible.
Permanent employment at our customerWORKING HOURS:
Full time job
- Management of the Corporate Real Estate Management department and leading the Corporate Real Estate Management team worldwide
- Determination and implementation of the Corporate Real Estate Management strategy
- Leading major projects in all project stages
- Teaming with the business, business unit or division, ensuring internal coordination of real estate related topics (renting, letting and purchase, sale of real estate) with other central functions (Legal, Taxes, M&A, EHS, Purchasing, Accounting, Controlling, Group Finance, Facility Management)
- Ensure high quality level and continous development of "up to date" procedures and standards
- Implement Corporate Real Estate Management processes and ensure compliance with external and internal requirements
- Real estate reporting
- Provide valuation opinions for accounting purposes (PPA, impairment, year end accounting)
- Maintain a network to real estate brokers, consultants, developers and investors internationally
- International Business trips (3 to 4 times a year)
- Successfully completed university degree, ideally in Real Estate Management, Business Administration or Law
- Several years of professional experience in a senior or leading Real Estate Management function
- Profound business understanding
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead multinational teams
- International experience and high integrity
- Excellent Project Management, analytical and negotiation skills
- Profound knowledge of MS Office tools
- SAP and database skills desirable
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel worldwide
OUR CUSTOMER OFFERS TO YOU:
- A performance-oriented and attractive salary
- A company and tariff pension plan
- Flexible working conditions such as the possibility of mobile work
- Attractive opportunities for talent promotion and training
- Offers in the field of workplace health promotion
- Support with child care
Just send me your documents as you like - via our web portal, via email or by post.
Do you have any questions about the job 1101944?
You can reach me at any time:
Phone: +49 511 696848-12
Your Katrin Rathjen
Are you unsure whether your profile is being searched for in this job or are only a few of the points suitable for you? No problem at all! Give me a call and we will discuss any ambiguities or find another exciting job for you.