Project Manager Global Real Estate - Urban Masterplanning
BASF Services Europe GmbH
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe.
In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities
irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Together we can accomplish everything. Through the power of connected minds.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.basf.com/jobs.
We are happy to answer your questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel 00800 33 0000 33
We find a roof over everyone's head - from offices to laboratories to industrial sites, we look after our sites worldwide in the Global Real Estate department. We are responsible for BASF's real estate management and ensure optimal use of the portfolio with our real estate services.
International and national real estate initiatives as well as the purchase and sale of real estate are part of our work.
Become part of our new team that offers excellent services in the field of real estate management. As project manager, you will independently coordinate major national and/or international site development and urban masterplanning projects from end-to-end, including the evaluation and negotiation of contracts, under full legal and BASF policy compliance.
- You will render on the ground proactive professional support for
all BASF sites in any aspect of real estate, including data
maintenance and timely reporting.
- With the support of external service providers, you will drive
planning permission initiatives and liaise with authorities as well as
prepare a high-quality decision basis to executive management.
- You will not only support in the development and execution of
corporate real estate strategies but also create standards and
benchmarks, including industrial site policies.
- Within M&A projects of BASF's business units, you will support
real estate related due diligences, carve-outs or integration
- university degree in Urban Masterplanning, alternatively in
Architecture or Engineering with postgraduate real estate-specific
- several years of relevant experience as well as project
management and project leadership skills, ideally in a large
company corporate environment
- profound understanding of legal and urban planning matters as
well as good knowledge on acquisition, the management and the
disposal of corporate real estate
- experience in stakeholder management as well as strong
communication and presentation skills in German and English; any
additional language is an asset
- willingness to travel frequently
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Jessica Kahn, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58429