Unser UnternehmenWho we’re looking for
We are looking for a committed and dynamic Property Manager (f/m/d) to strengthen our 20-person team in the Munich City center. If you enjoy working in an international environment and appreciate working in a human sized team with a flat hierarchy, please check this opportunity.
We’re a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we’ve been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn’t change is our commitment to helping our clients, society, and prosper.
The German Schroders Real Estate team comprises 40 experienced professionals based in Frankfurt and Munich, offering both real estate fund products and direct investments. Services include investment and asset management services for institutional investors and family offices. The aim is to enable sustainable and optimal value creation for the properties under management through active asset and investment management. The working method is team-oriented, entrepreneurial and institutional. The focus is on a solid understanding of the market and the ability to implement tailored investment strategies in line with risk/return targets. The Schroder Real Estate team currently manages direct mandates in the DACH region for institutional investors with a market value of over EUR 4 billion.
Property Manager (f/m/d)
What you’ll do
- Process and manage the rental contracts including service charge settlement and tenant lists with a focus on office and retail properties
- Commercial audit and posting of rental payments as well as outgoing and incoming invoices
- Collaborate in letting activities and first contact person for tenant concerns
- Cooperate and support in the coordination of third-party service providers
- Support with reporting tasks and active participation in budget planning
- Commercial coordination and tracking of repair orders at the object
- Support and active cooperation in the acquisition and integration of new properties into the existing portfolio
AnforderungsprofilThe knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- A degree in Finance or business with relevant qualification in Real Estate
- Professional experience in commercial property management or in the administration of real estate
- Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of the renting market and the management of existing properties
- Fluency in English & German (spoken and written)
- Good teamwork, communication skills combined with sense of initiative and willingness to learn quickly
- Experience with Yardi
- Reliability and adherence to delivery dates
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Sylvie Addamiano, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting the application, the applicant (m/f/d) agrees to the storage of personal data during the application process. Revocation of this consent is possible at any time.
Schroder Real Estate Asset Management GmbH
Maximilianstrasse 31 | 80539 Munich