We find a roof over everyone's head - from offices to laboratories to industrial sites, we look after our sites worldwide in the Global Real Estate department. We are responsible for BASF's real estate management and ensure optimal use of the portfolio with our real estate services. International and national real estate initiatives as well as the purchase and sale of real estate are part of our work.
Real Estate Specialist Asset Management (m/f/d)
REFERENCE CODE: EN59199898_ONLE_1
WORKING AREA: General Management
Become part of our new team that offers excellent services in the field of real estate management. In this role, you will, in your area of responsibility, independently manage the real estate assets of BASF in Germany and partly in the EMEA region.
- You will have power of attorney for BASF's real estate SPVs in Germany.
- Furthermore, you will prepare strategies for the asset and facility management as well as be responsible for budgeting and budget compliance of project, product and service cost centers as well as quality and value management.
- You will be responsible for the oversight of CAPEX projects as well as for the operation of the assets, including leasing processes and on-going service provider management.
- In the context of contract negotiations and tenant management, you will take the lead in negotiating property-specific contracts and ensure appropriate tenant management.
- degree in Engineering, Economics or related fields, ideally complemented by a postgraduate real estate-specific education
- several years of professional experience and a good understanding of legal and commercial real estate matters, preferably in an international context
- excellent knowledge on asset management in the corporate real estate environment with a strong knowledge of regulations, reporting and industry drivers
- project management skills, financial and analytical skills, strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- fluent in German and English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- willingness to travel frequently
- This position may be part-time or full-time, permanent or temporary.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals. First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Jessica Kahn, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58429
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Together we can accomplish everything. Through the power of connected minds.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.basf.com/jobs.
We are happy to answer your questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel 00800 33 0000 33