PATRIZIA AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 35 years. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and disposal of residential and commercial real estate through its best-in-class local network in all key markets. As a global partner for pan-European real estate investment, PATRIZIA operates as a trusted and independent business partner of large institutional, (semi-)professional and private investors in all major European countries. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 44 billion of real estate and infrastructure assets, primarily as an investment manager for insurance companies, pension fund institutions, sovereign funds, savings and cooperative banks. PATRIZIA is committed to responsible investments and positive social impact. The PATRIZIA Children Foundation has helped over 200,000 children in need worldwide for over 20 years, giving them access to education and greater opportunities to lead better lives.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR ASSOCIATE INTELLIGENT SYSTEM SOLUTIONS (M/F/D) FOR OUR ASSET MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE PATRIZIA DEUTSCHLAND GMBH IN AUGSBURG AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
- Autonomous support of the European Asset Management offices regarding the Portfolio
- Preparation, structuring and execution of internal as well as external user trainings (all over Europe) for the Portfolio Management system in German and English
- Planning and execution of workshops and kick off meetings regarding the Asset Management
systems including quality checks, time controlling, clarification of open items and ensuring a
timely go live
- Autonomous execution of IT projects regarding Asset Management topics to ensure a digitalised and international Asset Management
- Ongoing support, further development and troubleshooting of the Portfolio Management
system including the autonomous coordination within the Asset Management department and the coordination with different departments
- Main interface for Portfolio Management, Asset Management, Fund Management, IT and external service providers regarding the Asset Management systems to ensure an efficient and digitalised way of working
- University degree in Business Studies or similar fields
- Professional experience in Real Estate, preferable in Asset Management , Property Management or Fund Management
- IT affinity as well as exceptional Excel skills
- Experience with SAP and SAP based analysis tools ideal
- Experience with implementing Portfolio Management systems and data interfaces preferable
- Excellent analytical abilities and organisational talent
- Very strong communicational skills and assertiveness
- Exceptional flexibility, resilience and teamwork abilities
- Working method that is solution oriented and independent
- Very good English and German language skills
- Willingness for business trips
We look forward to receiving your detailed résumé , including your salary expectations and earliest availability. For further information or any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We live teamwork. We create opportunities. We foster stability.
Our work is firmly based on three core values: Increasing the value of real estate, promoting sustainability and complying a strong sense of responsibility toward our investors, partners and employees.
PATRIZIA Deutschland GmbH | Human Resources
Fuggerstraße 26 | 86150 Augsburg | +49 821 50910-497 | www.patrizia.ag