CONREN Land AG, with headquarters in Frankfurt, is a leading pan-European real estate investment company with a primary focus on office properties. Our team consists of three managing shareholders and more than 75 specialists from various real estate disciplines. The core areas of expertise of the Group lie in the active investment, portfolio and asset management as well as property developments in well-established economic hubs in Germany, Spain and the UK. Our investments are executed in form of individual mandates, club deals or via regulated fund structures. Our investors range from large private to institutional capital holders. We deliver superior returns for our investors through diligently sourcing, acquiring, managing and exiting property investments throughout the investment lifecycle.
We are looking for a highly motivated Analyst or Associate (m/f/d) to join our Frankfurt office.
You will work in the International Portfolio Management Team to support the investment management activities with a particular focus on the German, Spanish and UK portfolio and transactions as well as managing the day-to-day operations with a particular focus on real estate finance and controlling.
Analyst / Associate (m/f/d) - International Portfolio Management
- Overseeing and managing the financial performance of direct real estate investments in Germany, UK and Spain.
- Managing complex financial models to track investment performance and KPIs using Yardi software and Excel.
- Comparing monthly business plans, budgets, forecasts and capital expenditure.
- Coordinating the annual budget planning and forecasting process for decision makers.
- Managing the liquidity requirements for multiple properties.
- Supporting the underwriting and onboarding process of investments in Germany, Spain and UK including structuring the vehicle.
- Actively controlling the project status reporting system for management and board of directors.
- Coordination, continuous development and optimization of processes and procedures.
- Preparation and implementation of ad hoc analysis, presentations and reports for decision makers and investors.
- Academic background within a real estate or real estate related discipline.
- Several years of professional experience in financial or real estate companies.
- Collaboratively work with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance existing tools.
- Good knowledge of accounting with strong numerical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Technical knowledge of financial modelling including Excel, and knowledge of Yardi is a plus.
- Flexibility, commitment, team spirit and sense of ownership as well as strong communication skills.
- Presentation skills and a self-confident appearance are indispensable.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- A challenging and rewarding workplace.
- Opportunity to work on real estate investments across several countries.
- Performance-orientated remuneration.
- Additional training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Gym pass allowance
- Flexible Office Optionality.
- 24-hour accident insurance.
We look forward to receiving your application, including the earliest starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frau Kristina Plotnikow
Tel.: +49 (0) 69 697 664 30 -47
CONREN Land AG | Bockenheimer Anlage 2 | 60322 Frankfurt am Main | www.conrenland.com