We are a fast growing smart real estate company, changing the world for the better. Joining EDGE means joining a high-energy team of more than 100 professionals that together redefine the real estate industry on a daily basis. We are product owners, developers, engineers, business strategists, computer scientists and many more. All working towards our greatest goal: serving the world with better buildings. Because we strongly believe buildings can be healthier, smarter, more sustainable and at the same time incredibly cool. Are you up for the challenge?
What is amazing about this job?
You have the possibility to develop better buildings for the world. You will be leading part of our Berlin Commercial Team. Together with the German Managing Director, the Executive Commercial Director Germany and your peer in Hamburg, you will be responsible for the growth of our company, e.g. acquisition, leasing and sales of our projects. Being responsible for all Berlin based commercial aspects of our projects, you will be reporting into the German Managing Director.
- Lead Commercial Team Berlin
- Create market opportunities, analyze them, set up predictable business plans and work accordingly.
- Lead negotiations regarding: sales, leasing, acquisitions.
- Contract management (Keep clear overview of contractual obligations).
- Work closely with internal and external partners, e.g.:
- support the development process/ strong interface with technical part of development process;
- support the financing process/ strong interface with financing part of development process;
- maintain contact with clients and other parties, such as corporates, investors, governmental bodies, brokers, lawyers and other consultants.
- Generate new business and push further growth and professionalization of the organization.
- Act as interface between company communication & branding
Skills you have
- Master's degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in a related role, e.g. commercial real estate experience.
- Leadership experience
- Experience in letting of existing properties
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Good knowledge of the (German) office market and transactions.
- Experienced in executing on complicated processes incl. the persistence to do so.
- Ability to motivate and lead (project) teams.
- Strong network.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Strong social skills and natural drive to grow our network.
- Deal-driven, self-reliant, results oriented, enthusiastic personality, good problem solver, innovator with a high level of energy.
- Ability to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings.
- Exceptional written and oral language skills (German and English).
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position? Then contact or send your CV, motivation letter and references to Lynn Podstawski (Senior P&O Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org