Specialist Real Estate Date Management & Reporting (m/f/d)
We find a roof over everyone's head - from offices to laboratories to industrial sites, we look after our sites worldwide in the Global Real Estate department. We are responsible for BASF's real estate management and ensure optimal use of the portfolio with our real estate services.
International and national real estate initiatives as well as the purchase and sale of real estate are part of our work.
BASF Services Europe GmbH
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities
irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Together we can accomplish everything. Through the power of connected minds.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.basf.com/jobs.
We are happy to answer your questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel 00800 33 0000 33
Become part of our new team that offers excellent services in the
field of real estate management. In this role, you will contribute to the strategic management of BASF's global real estate portfolio based on our corporate strategy.
- This will include managing the real estate portfolio efficiently and effectively and having the strategic vision to develop and optimize the portfolio sustainably in terms of costs and transparency.
- In addition to this you will be in charge for the administration, operation and further development of BASF's real estate management tools and create reports, especially in SAP RE-FX and SAP LUM.
- Furthermore you will create and develop evaluations, analyses and reports on group level as well as ad-hoc analyses.
- The continuous updating and creation of location and real estate data in SAP RE-FX will be part of your tasks.
- degree in IT, Surveying, Economics or equivalent, ideally complemented by a postgraduate real estate-specific education
- professionial experience and a good understanding of and interest for data management in the business of real estate, preferably in an international context
- highly proficient in MS Office and deep user knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse and RE/FX
- fluent in German and English with excellent verbal and written skills; any additional language is an asset
- This position may be part-time or full-time, permanent or temporary.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Jessica Kahn, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58429