Sustainability Manager (m/f/d)*
Unser UnternehmenSustainability Manager (m/f/d)*
The Central Division Global Real Estate and Services is responsible for corporate real estate management within the Reinsurance Group worldwide. We deliver innovative solutions and services for the modern working environment that meet the requirements of our partners across the businesses globally.
To meet the company’s climate ambition and to fulfil higher reporting standards in the future, we are looking for a Sustainability Manager to support our lively, professional and interdisciplinary Resource Steering team.
As the world's leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel. Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation.
Sounds like you? Push boundaries with us and be part of Munich Re. Our employees are our greatest strength. That’s why we offer them a wide range of benefits. You can find some examples below.
- Coordinating the own operations non-financial reporting on business field and local level, including data collection, data verification and external auditing
- Defining robust processes and global internal standards for efficient ESG data collection and KPI tracking
- Setting up tools and infrastructure to meet future ESG reporting requirements
- Developing and adjusting the corporate real estate target picture to meet specific environmental and climate targets and tracking progress towards the overall ambition
- Implementing sustainability aspects in all business fields, such as events and catering
- Supporting the Munich Re Group Environmental Manager in developing and implementing the climate protection strategy
- Providing supervision, support and training seminars to internal stakeholders
- Master degree in environmental/ sustainability science, real estate management, accounting, controlling or related fields
- First professional experience in the field of non-financial reporting in a corporate environment or in a consulting context
- Experience in managing global business projects and networks
- Fluent in English (written and oral) and German
- Full command of Office tools (especially Excel), knowledge of Sphera is a plus
- Independent, structured way of working; accuracy and reliability
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- You are able to work on-site in our Munich offices (at least to a certain degree)
Unlock your potential
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: we embrace the power of differences and are convinced that diversity fosters innovation and resilience and enables us to act braver and better.
- Continuous Learning: we believe that continuous learning is a key differentiator and critical for building new skills and accelerating growth.
- Career Mobility: we actively support career mobility, and our strong global and regional presence offers a wealth of career growth opportunities for you.
Rewards & Recognition
- Competitive salary: appropriate compensation for your high level of commitment.
- Retirement provision: state of the art in-house pension solutions.
- Work-life balance: promoting the compatibility of family and work in addition to overall work-life balance.
- Health management: focus on your physical and mental health far beyond legal requirements.
- Hybrid working: living the best of both worlds – we offer you a very flexible approach as well as the opportunity to work from abroad on an occasional basis.
Apply now! Apply now!
Sascha Srbecky • HR Consultant
Königinstraße 107 • 80802 München • GERMANY