Analyst/Associate Credit Advisory
Are you our next Credit Advisory, responsible for supporting the fundraising process for NREP’s real estate credit business in close cooperation with the distribution and investment teams?
NREP was founded on the belief that real estate is ready for change. Building construction and use accounts for almost 40% of global CO2 emissions. We are working to transform real estate from a societal challenge into one of our most impactful solutions.
As the fastest growing real estate investor and innovator in the Nordics, we are uniquely positioned to create real change. With a powerhouse of brilliant people, we improve the design, construction, and use of urban real estate while pioneering investment models that enable our ambitions.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the real estate credit fundraising processes from product development to onboarding of new investors. On a day-to-day basis, you will work with the Real Estate Credit Investment Team to develop the required specialist know-how going forward, as well as maintain relationships across the organization to ensure up-to-date input from relevant teams.
As a natural part of this, you will also support investor due diligence efforts throughout the fundraising period and ensure the quality of information to be provided.
- Create marketing material for fundraising, investor meetings, and ad-hoc reporting
- Support on responses to investor requests as well as investor due diligence process
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis on standing loan portfolios
- Work on investment proposals to be presented to investors (jointly with the credit investment team)
- Provide market and competition analysis
- Support on-boarding of new investors
Your Experience & Skills
At NREP we are looking for caring colleagues who have a “can-do” attitude and a high level of integrity. We value a positive, self-motivated attitude and good organization and prioritization skills, as well as excellent cooperation skills. You have a strong willingness to learn and a good perception of new tasks. You are dedicated to Credit Advisory and feel comfortable working in a dynamic environment, where you have to be adaptable.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player with a positive mindset and a humble attitude
- Fluency in German and English, both written and verbal
- Strong communication skills
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, finance, business, or another relevant field
What we offer
- Make a difference by helping create urban spaces and places that enrich people’s lives in the most sustainable way
- Lead the industry with an innovator that is pioneering new approaches while raising standards and inspiring the industry
- Learn and grow as part of a powerhouse of brilliant people where teamwork, feedback and different ways of thinking are at the core
- Be your whole self in a purpose-driven culture with a strong sense of belonging, based on trust, celebration and caring for each other
If you feel we have just described you, let us know more about you as soon as possible and no later than November 30th 2022. Please attach your CV and application with salary request in English, using the apply link below.
We are happy to answer any questions. Please contact Tobias Bucher at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!