Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of Flagship Destinations, with a portfolio valued at €56.3 Bn as at December 31, 2020, of which 85% in retail, 8% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 87 shopping centres, including 53 Flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Present on two continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers.
- Based in Düsseldorf or Hamburg
- In charge of all financial management and communication of Westfield Hamburg Überseequartier Project (WHU)
- Responsible to lead all internal and external financial reportings: internal reviews for Management Board and Supervisory Board, annual 5-Year Business Plan review, quarterly financial reporting, etc.
- Model and monitor all the key financial KPIs of the whole project and ensuring that the costs, revenues
- Provide visibility and manage the risks and opportunities on revenues and costs vs. budget, with respective impact on project KPIs, and to support decision-making in this regard
- A Development Analyst is assigned with 50% to this role
- You have gained deep and relevant experience (< 3 years) as a Project Manager or Finance Manager within project controlling or Real-Estate Development incl. Financial Management
- You hold a university degree in Economics / Finance or related fields
- Your analytical / financial capabilities and MS-Excel Skills are highly evolved
- You have a strong entrepreneurial personality, a curious nature and are keen to bring in your own ideas
- You are a teamplayer and have the capacity to work in an international environment
- You have a fluent command of business-level English. German is not required but a plus
- You have a strong hands-on mentality with a enthusiastic and flexible mindset
What we are offering you:
- Immediately entrusted with a high level of responsibility and exposure to top management
- Professional as well as Personal Development Opportunities with our internal URW Academy
- Health cooperations for instance with Urban Sports Club or Fitness First
- Flextime model
- 30 Days off per year
- Repeatedly certificated as a ‘TOP EMPLOYER 2021’
Are you interested in shaping the ‘future of retail’ with us together? Then apply by uploading your CV and Cover Letter.
Do you have any questions or want to learn more? Explore our website here.