Primecity Asset Management GmbH, a subsidiary of Aroundtown SA, Germany's largest listed commercial property company, is an established management company specialised in hotel properties. Primecity Asset Management GmbH acts as owner's representative and manages and optimises hotels mainly in Germany, France, Belgium and Great Britain.
The Hotel Division team of Aroundtown is looking for a Senior Analyst to support the team with the financial analyses of its existing portfolio of over 170 hotels, new hotel acquisitions and large development projects.
Senior Analyst (m/f/d) Hotel Division
- Financial analysis and modelling, constructing financial projections up to 10 years
- Business data mining and analysis & benchmarking of financial statements
- Work with assumptions and benchmark data to complete financial projections with limited data
- Analysis of equity research reports
- Competitive analysis
- Travel and visit hotel assets to conduct physical asset analysis
- Project-related analytical and administrative support
- Due to the international affiliation of the company, the daily communication takes place in English
- At least a BA in a business-related degree
- Strong analytical and judgement skills, able to see through data quickly and easily make analysis
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Minimal two years of experience in a similar position in the hospitality industry, real estate or investment firm
- Know and be able to judge hotel performance on industry key performance indicators
- Analyse market performance and relevant (aspirational) competitive sets
- Practical experience and profound Excel capabilities, and strong skills in other MS Office applications
- Team player with fast learning capabilities and the ability to complete projects within short timelines
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting with "hands-on mentality"
- Proactive and self-starter, sees opportunities for improvement
- Confident appearance with high motivation, ambitious personality with a strong commitment to the team
- The position is based in the Berlin Head Quarters
- Open door policy, good communication culture (“du”)
- Very good development opportunities in a dynamic and growing environment
- Respectful cooperation on eye level
- Different nationalities in multicultural teams
- Discounts at different partners
- Coffee machines and water dispenser at your disposal
- BVG ticket subsidy, meal allowance for the canteen restaurant, free use of our fitness center
Have we awakened your interest?
We look forward to your written application in English stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations preferably via our career site: www.karriere.atcp.de
Primecity Asset Management GmbH • Wittestraße 30, Haus F • 13509 Berlin • www.prime-city.com